Saturday, August 06, 2005

My Life Be Like... Oooo Ahhhh

So it's official, I have the coolest friends in the entire world. Hehehe... I just got home from Kenley's house where the party was hoppin'. I'm gonna miss you people so much when I leave in... ahh! 10 days! No way... Today was a great day. I went to work this morning and didn't get all that much done cause the phone started ringing alot and some people came in to the showroom to check out the windows... hmm.... should we get white or pay the extra for beige? I don't think I'll need the Low E option because my house is in the shade... you can have some interesting conversations with people looking at windows. Diane called me and we confirmed that having a party at Kenley's house was a good idea and that we should go to Ichetucknee tomorrow and go tubing... so I started calling the world to invite them to all the fun stuff. I called Jenna and told her she should get dressed and I would come get her and we'd go to lunch. We went to Los Compadres (yummy!) and it was awesome to just talk about our friendships and how they've changed and grown and everything that happened at Student Life... I love you, Jenna! You are the best. God has really solidified my relationships with people here this summer and because of that I'm encouraged that my friendships will brave the distance when I go away to school... God is way bigger than 1300 miles, eh? It's a good thing... cause I don't know what I'd do without you guys. Tonight at Kenley's house was great fun... watching Jenna act out crossing the finish line, dancing (why have we not done this more often??), eating some for real good snacks, being amazed by Brandon's knack for completely random trivia, laughing and singing songs from nearly every genre... what a fun, eclectic night. And tomorrow... freezing cold water, rubber tubes, sea weed (should it be called river weed if you're not in the sea?), and undoubtedly lots of funny stories. I can't wait! Well, yes, the bathroom is finally free so I can stop rambling now... I love you all!!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Actually Paul, I did write this today at 12:07 AM... very early this morning... though I guess it was confusing saying tomorrow all the time for the Ichetucknee trip, but none the less, it was today. We missed you! God rocks, eh? I'm glad we're closer friends now that I'm going away.... definitely come visit me. PLEASE :)

Jenshka said...

I'm so glad that we got to have lunch together. It was tons of fun. The party at Kenley's was fun too, and tubing. Everything's fun with Tammy! Haha. Okay, man I'm gonna miss you when you leave. But enough, we still have a little bit more time.