Saturday, October 15, 2005

Spiced Tea and Castles

So... it's the weekend, yay :) I love weekends... I didn't really even have plans for this weekend but it's been such a good weekend so far! And I even spent a good part of my Friday night working on a group project for next week! God has really been working in my heart this week and challenging me about relationships and stuff... I'm telling you what... God's word is amazing. I have definitely been challenged to not try so hard to water everything down so that my feeble mind can comprehend it and just embrace the mystery that God is God and He is bigger than my mind can handle! Anyway... I decided to jump on the bandwagon as Diane would say and dye my hair (I miss you people, thanks for the inspiration PCBSers...) It will probably all be washed out by the time I see any of you from home... we had fun taking pictures during the whole process and stuff... So here you go....

Before... these pictures are gross... and the sad thing is these are the better ones.....


Dang my hair is long.... I'm really starting to get anxious to cut it and give it away to locks of love.....

During... Trish is amazing and I convinced her that she should dye my hair for me... she's very proud of it now... it was kinda a long process because I have so much hair... very funny though, because it was like 2 in the morning.... yah....


Do you like my bleeding and dying picture??? Hahaha... dyeing... dying.... ok, I'm not gonna try to be funny because it just doesn't work out....

After... I like the change, what do you think?
Here are some pics of me spinning and dancing in the courtyard of Draper... pretty much my favorite Baylor building because I feel like I'm in a castle or something... I love it... it's so pretty... anyway... spin away....







Alright... me and my beautiful friends Trish and Mabel... I love these girls... we have so much fun together and I am so challenged to be all that Christ calls me to be through spending time with them... I love you Trish and Mabel...
Gotta love Trish's shirt.... "What Boyfriend?"
I looove this pic of me and Trish... I love Patricia Akinfenwa!!!
So... if you don't like my "Spiced Tea" dyed hair (yes, that was the name of the color), then it's all good because unless you are gonna visit me at Baylor in the next... hmm... 28 days... you won't have to be confronted with it... but if you like it... well, sorry, but you will just have to enjoy the pictures :)... In other news... I have started what I call a "Prayer Panel" on my wall.... let me know of prayer requests you have and you will get a sticky note on the prayer panel... it's cool because every time I see it I pray for people, and I can pray specifically for them and stuff (most of you are probably already on the Prayer Panel, I pray for you all a lot, so let me know of anything new or whatever that I can pray for)... I love you :)

3 comments:

Jenshka said...

I'm pretty sure that's the color I was going for. Too bad mine didn't quite turn out like that. I'll have to try the "spiced tea" next time (which will probably be in 2...5, yeah 25 now, days).

Anonymous said...

Tamara, I love you. It was awesome that I got to talk to you Sunday night. I miss it. =( But I did get my reading done and surprisingly it didn't take me 4 hours.. just 3 and a half.

I do love the hair. Its a very nice change. But, you know what is missing? My yellow and green cow.. =)

Anonymous said...

I like it! You should keep it that way!

Jessica