Monday, October 24, 2005

Locks of Love

I finally gave my hair away this weekend. I've been growing it for what seems like forever, and well, it was just time. Though the lady cut it much shorter than I had intended, I really like the way it turned out... you are welcome to form your own opinion... I know there is a lot of stuff going on in a lot of your lives right now, and I want you to know you are in my prayers. I am so grateful to have been blessed with so many wonderful friends who have been there to encourage me through so much.... stuff.... you are loved. If you need someone to talk to or pray out loud with you, or anything, feel free to give me a call.


I always thought my hair wouldn't do this... but I was delightfully surprised.... yay for ringlets :)






























I could say many things... but, I won't. I will however share something that has been encouraging to me recently... this verse continually reminds me of God's goodness and His grace... Praise the Lord


"So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
~Isaiah 41:10~

2 comments:

Jenshka said...

In that first picture you really look like this girl I knew from high school. It's cute though, I think I like it...it'll take some getting used to. I did love it long, but it's definitely fun to have a change.

Jenshka said...

Sorry, not the first picture, it's the second picture that you look like that girl. The first one didn't load right away.