Sunday, October 23, 2005

Mickey and Minnie

Leah, you inspired me....

Mickey Result


Which DISNEY character are you most like?
brought to you by Quizilla

I'm not so sure about all this... but I'd love for it to be true. I'm definitely optimistic, but with some people, that just irritates them more.... so I don't know that I can lift anyone's spirit "just with my smile", but I don't know... the joy of Lord does that to people... and I pray His joy overflows through me. Ironically, my roommate is most like Minnie Mouse... no wonder we get along so well... we were made for each other! Hehehehe.


1 comment:

jess said...

Very Cool! I am most like Bambi.
btw, don't call me until the 30th when you get my message. I won't be able to talk during this week because I am on restrictions. I will be off on the 30th. I hope you do call back on the date. You don't have to but I would love it if you did. ( I left it on your cell phone.)
Love Ya :-)