Monday, October 10, 2005

Life is Precious

It's Sunday... my week was... different. I don't even remember a lot of it. Let's just go with the weekend. Friday I had a test in the morning and that was it, so I was done with school at like 9:30, sweet. I came back to the room and Mabel was still in bed, had decided to skip her class... sooo... the lights were off and everything... I got back in bed. We got up at like... 1 maybe? I don't even know. And then we went and worked with Habitat For Humanity for a couple hours... afterwards my amazing sister in law had left me a message to call them so they could tell me about their first doctor's appointment since she's pregnant... sooo... turns out... there are 2!!! How cool is that? I'm really excited... I still don't understand how they can be having twins when they don't run in our family or her's as far as I know... but, hey, I'm not complaining. Please keep them in your prayers as it is a very high risk pregnancy because of certain details about the environment the twins are in in the womb. I'm super excited though... I love being an aunt. It's so much fun. Now I get two more babies to spoil... yay! Hehehe... the rest of the weekend, since I haven't gotten past Friday afternoon... went to two movies Friday night... that was fun... then came back and was just chilling writing letters to some very special chikas in Tally and Chris called and wanted to go eat.... so we went to IHOP at like 2 in the morning... crazy college kids. Yes, we are. Saturday... got up late... went to lunch.... then went bowling for this Sorority tournament thing... I still don't really know what it was... I paid money, got a shirt, and got to bowl for like an hour and a half... it was fun. And I was bowling pretty good for a change... I got two spares in a row at one point... fun stuff... I love bowling, even when I'm not any good at it. So yah... I helped Chris and Mabel plan out their schedules for next semester... that was great fun. We are all planning to take guitar together. YAY :) Hopefully I can make it work... I'm not really happy with the way my schedule looks for next semester right now because of courses that are only offered at one time... dumb. But, we'll see... it will work out. Today was church... I went to Highland finally... and of course, I loved it. Go figure, why didn't I just go there the first week? I really like it and now think I may end up going there... crazy. I'm still praying about it though. Ooooo, Mabel and I went and enjoyed the swing on the porch of Alexander tonight... the weather is sooo beautiful right now, I love it!!! I didn't ever want to get off of that swing. OK, this post has pretty much just been me rambling... sorry bout that. I've been sick since Wednesday night and I'm finally feeling a lot better (Robitussin CF.... disgusting, but it works). Be proud Mommy, I'm taking medicine :) I'm really tired... so, I'm gonna take some more medicine, finish my laundry... and go to bed... good night....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your "ramblings" I get the details of your days at Baylor! It sounds like you had a great weekend. I love you lots. Hope you get all the way better. I'll call you sometime this week. Love!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah....ramble ramble ramble. Its cool to know what's going on, even the stupid stuff, right? Like the fox. (If you don't know, don't ask.) Love you!

Jenshka said...

I love Tamara Stringer!