Tuesday, October 18, 2005

A Cow for Lerah

I have recently developed an obsession with modeling clay. So, in telling the amazing Lerah Ashburn about my new hobby, she requested that I make her a cow. So, here is a cow for Lerah...

You've got to admit, he's pretty cute :)


Lerah is such an amazing person and I love hanging out with her. I love that she watches Smallville with me even though she doesn't like it, but just because she wants to spend time with us. I love how she isn't afraid to try new things... well, except maybe new foods. I love that she is growing in Christ and that I get to watch her grow more in love with Him. I love that we can always pick up right where we left off and that she is always excited to see me and always gives me hugs. I love Lerah... yes, I do. "A friend loves at all times" Proverbs 17:17 ~Better believe it!

4 comments:

Jenshka said...

I LOVE MODELING CLAY TOO! And Lerah. But seriously, I love modeling clay. Well, actually, Crayola Model Magic is better. Anyway, I want to go blay with clay now.

Anonymous said...

Nice clay cow! It is actually very much a cute little guy. You should name it! O yes, and I love Lerah too! She is very much the awesomest! Maybe I will have the kids play with clay tomorrow. That would be for real good times!

jess said...

Nice Job! I think the cow looks really cute. I think modeling clay is really cool, too.

Anonymous said...

Tamara. I love you so much. Like.. more than words can describe. The cow is pretty much the coolest. I can't wait to see you! =) Thanksgiving is the next time you will be here right?

Love ya, Lerah. =)