Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Tuesday is a really fun word....

Less than an hour ago I got to talk to Lori... on the phone... how amazing, is that? I was almost convinced that it was impossible for me to get through to her... but, alas, I succeeded! YAY! That was exciting. It's so weird to think that it is even possible to talk on the phone to someone on the other side of the world. Technology is helpful sometimes. I got to talk to Lori (I'm telling you, I'm excited)! Oh, and for the record, I LOVE MABEL MACADEN SOOOO MUCH!!! (You better at least smile at that, chick). Yes, I do. I have missed my roomie and it is good to see her. Time doesn't wait for me to catch up, unfortunately, and classes are starting at full speed it seems. I'm working on buying textbooks at the moment. How exciting. I need to post all of my books for sale so that I can get some money back for them.... blah, blah. All this is so dull compared to having been able to talk to Lori!! That totally made my day. I love you, Lori Amber.

Oh, here's my verse for the day from my quiet time:
Romans 1:8- "First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is being reported all over the world." Can you imagine your faith being so evident that it is being reported all over the world? I want Christ to be that noticeable in my life, I don't know about you. Lord, be glorified!

7 comments:

jess said...

Good verse. I know exactly what you mean. Shopping for school things is not exactly what I would call fun.

Jessica

James Morrow, Secretary General of United Nations said...

Ahem.. I am here to comment now! the war still rages on in the eastern front. many casualties..:( it is truely sad. so how does it go from that end of the world? okie dokie. :) see ya babe

Anonymous said...

I love the Tammy. I think my favorite part of this blog was when you said Tech. is helpful. That is just funny to think it's simply helpful. LOL. I love you and I am glad you got to talk to Lori too, I tend to like her. I think that I shall call you this weekend! Have a super awesome day!

James Morrow, Secretary General of United Nations said...

HEH! yup all funnyness! :) *bows to Pauls military prowess*

Anonymous said...

I need a The Tammy hug!

jess said...

Thanx for commenting on my xanga. I have to go finish up all of this testing for the permit. Ur in my prayers, too.

Jessica

Lori said...

I am catching up on my blog reading...and just so you know, talking to you was the best part of my day that day. I love you, babe!