Friday, January 06, 2006

I'm stalling...

I should be packing, but, I'm avoiding it for 16 more minutes, then it will be 6:00, I'll have an hour and a half before the Cables get here to prepare to leave this house, this town, this state... to return to my beloved university in a crazed town in the bigger than the rest state of Texas (well, bigger than all but Alaska). I'm not ready!! Leaving here doesn't get easier for me... I am truly blessed to have a home that I love so much, family that I cherish, friends that I treasure. I'm excited about what this semester will bring... I know God has big plans. This break has been incredible and God has reminded me that He is bigger than any distance, He is in control of every detail, and my life is in His hands... and no matter how hard I fall, His love is unchanging for me. No matter how many mistakes I make, His grace is sufficient for me... He's teaching me...
Jesus, You are more than I could ever dream of, more than I could ever hope for.
May Your glory be displayed in the life of Your servant, may this life be only an anthem of praise to my God.
Lord, clothe me in Your love in such a way that others are touched by its warmth. May those around me know that the almighty God of the cosmos loves them without condition and without obligation. I love you, my Jesus.

"But I need You to love me, and I
I won't keep my heart from You this time
And I'll stop this pretending that I can
Somehow deserve what I already have
I need You to love me"
~from Barlow Girl's "I Need You to Love Me"

Time to Pack

5 comments:

James Morrow, Secretary General of United Nations said...

Hrmmm. you guys know what? 24 hours isn't thta long... i mean its a day.. only one short lil day.. so look at it this way. at any given moment you all are only a day away from seeing eachother! =) gosh i love my reasoning... heh..
k, well i hope ya trip back out goes well Tam. You know i'll be prayin for ya. ok, ill se ya soon, love you.

and as Jesse would say: "booshnookems" im not even sure what that is suposed to mean... its just a REALLY old joke. :)

my word verification was: Lovmw

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU TAMARA!!!!!!
Have a safe trip home!!!

Much love,
Melinda

James Morrow, Secretary General of United Nations said...

Me or Tam needed you, and you needed me, or you needed Tam, or Tam needed me, or i needed tam? wow you confuse me something terrible Miami!! =) ok well when ya find out who needs who, let me know.. tho i think i already know ;-)

k later my beauties!

Anonymous said...

i'm with chris on this one...hurry up!

jess said...

Yeah, I hope you have a great semester. School is okay!
Have a great day.
ur in my prayers.

Check ur email for a surprise!

Jessica