Saturday, February 04, 2006

Love and laughter

Alright, today has been a day of quotes... so let me share some... first, some funny moments from the world of Tamara, Mabel, and Alisha... then some sweet, sappy quotes from The Wedding Date, which Mabel and I watched this afternoon...

"I'm sort of having a two-pronged thought here" ~Adam (we might have to start having a quote for every class time we have with Adam, huh ladies?)

"Not all relationships begin in Great Texts." ~Me

"You guys are gonna have to not run me into the wet bushes." ~Alisha

"I don't like her. She's arrogant... and she's balding!" ~Mabel

"The hardest thing is loving someone and then having the courage to let them love you back."

"I'd rather fight with you than make love with anyone else."

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met."

~Nick Mercer, The Wedding Date, played by Dermot Mulroney

This week has been interesting. I lost my keys... which proved for some funny moments... you guys better believe you are special if I'm willing to post pictures of dumpster diving for you. Sheesh, I must really love ya'll. Yes, we went dumpster diving looking for my keys, and we still didn't find them. So yah, we were stuck on campus for a few days. But, it's not really a big deal to be stuck on campus, at least not during the week. I now have new keys because of my ever so wonderful parents sending them to me... thanks for understanding, Mommy and Daddy. I love you guys. I had my first tests of the semester this week... what fun. The week was loooong, but it's finally the weekend, praise the Lord, and by His grace I made it without any severe bruises or scars, really without even minor ones! Alright... here's some pics from the week for you all to enjoy...

The end of the weekend and the beginning of the week are all a blur...


Yah, Mabel likes to take pictures of me when I'm trying to be productive... You're such a distraction, Mabe! Hehe, you know I love you.

Ok, I'm surveying the situation...


I can't believe I'm doing this...


In the dumpster...

Look at all that trash!!

It amazes me that we can even have fun in the dumpster.... hahahahaha

Studying, and laughing.... good times...

The way I look before the girls make me crack up ;)

Have a great weekend everyone! You're in my prayers!!

8 comments:

James Morrow, Secretary General of United Nations said...

hey there, :-) lol I LOVE the dumpster diving pic! hahaha, that is sooo funny! sorr bout the keys tho.. :-( that is sad...oh well....life goes on I guess....hehe ok love you, and ill talk to ya later.. Oh! wait!! I'm talking to you right now!!! hahaha!!! Rock on 3:50 AM!!! WOOHOO!!!!! lol, ok love you babe.

Anonymous said...

That is a great movie

- Leah

Anonymous said...

k yah, if that didn't prove my love for you, i don't know what will!! ;-) I HEART THEE!! ur at work now and i'm off to my nap...make sum awesome sandwiches while i dream the afternoon away!! *grin*

jess said...

Cool pictures! The dumpster pics are awesome! Yeah. My piczo site: jessicaisthequeen.piczo.com. You looks so good in pictures. I look terrible in pictures. ugh!

P.S. I will send you a picture a pic of me when I get my braces off.

jess said...

Yeah. I did not know you like to have fun in dumpster's.........J.K.
♥ ya!

Anonymous said...

Very nice.. I am jealous, you have way more fun than I do! Love you! Miss you more than words could discribe!

Jim said...

For some reason the dumpster diving pics reminding me of your manure shoveling pics in Guatemala.

Lori said...

Amberly and I decided that you have a really great roommate to go dumpster diving for your keys with you :o) And we understand how imortant it is to have a really great roommate...God has blessed all 4 of us greatly!

And Amberly says "and we love you, cause you're cute"

It's true.