Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day :o)

1 John 3:13 "Little children, let us love, not in word or speech, but in truth and action." I have been blessed to have so many friends that have shown me love that is more than just words out of their mouth. Their love rings true based on the way they live their lives. I pray that I will grow to know Love more and more, because Christ is Love, and He is all that is worth seeking after. I love you all and have you in my prayers. Thanks to all of you who made my Valentine's Day so special :o)

3 comments:

James Morrow, Secretary General of United Nations said...

Happy valentine's Day, Sweetheart!
I gonna guess that I am one of those that made it special for you? ;-) I am so blessed to have you im my life, and thank God for every day that He gives me with you... Love you babe
James Ivan,
;-)

jess said...

Happy b-lated valentunes day. I got ur email.

jess said...

Hey. I think I am finally starting to accept the way I am.