Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas

I cannot believe it is Christmas... where did the time go? In a week it will be 2006... wow. I am amazed at the Christmas story... Christmas: the worship of Christ. Christ is worthy of worship, and it was recognized as soon as He entered this world... I mean, angels filling the sky singing Glory to God in the Highest, "a huge angelic choir singing God's praises" (Luke 2:13)... Christ came to earth, it's a big deal. What's more, He came in the form of a human, a baby... I can't get over it. Jesus, You are all that is worthy of my adoration and my praise. You are above all, and yet You chose to humble Yourself because Your love for me is beyond what I can understand. Jesus came to earth for you... He came, He lived, He died, He conquered the grave and paid the price for sin.... for you. Don't miss the message of Christmas: worship of Christ.
I'm leaving after the church Christmas service to go back to Texas with my family to visit the rest of my family, but I will return to Tally at New Year's so hopefully I will be able to spend more time with those of you here. I pray you all have a blessed Christmas and that He takes your breath away with who He is... because believe me, He is far beyond your wildest dream.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TAMARA!!!!

I hope your day was fav-u-lous!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU,
Melinda

jess said...

Merry Christmas Tamara!
I hope your day is going great for you.
Maybe I can see you during the summer st Camp Charis. Please give me a call if u can.

I love love love love love love love love Tamara S.

Jessica

Anonymous said...

Hey Tamara! I know have a xanga. I Could you please try to comment onthat blog if you can. The address is xanga.com/GodFollower101
Thanx!

jess said...

BTW my name is Jessica since I forgot to sign my name onthe comment before this one.

jess said...

Tamara, how was your Christmas? My Christmas was awesome!
Jessica
Hey if u choose 2 comment on my blog go to my xanga and leave a comment on that please. If u choose to leave a comment in my xanga. Check ur comments for the address.

Jessica

James Morrow, Secretary General of United Nations said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
James Morrow, Secretary General of United Nations said...

Paul!!!!!! "Goose" is so dead! stop writing it! And ya wanna know why its dead? CAUSE YOU KILLED IT!
So maybe if ya let it sit for maybe....say... 10 YEARS! it MIGHT be acceptable again.

James Morrow, Secretary General of United Nations said...

uhh you needa up the quality of your blog and add friends links... its so much of a pain when they are not there... =P

James Morrow, Secretary General of United Nations said...

ohhh ok then. i guess that is (kinda) noble.. =P ???

jess said...

Funny! You are where you go to school! j.k. As I type, I am listening to the most popular song ever: Beautifil Song.
It is a really pretty song.
I'll check out the Psalm.
Jess

jess said...

You have just been hit with a xanga snowball. It is the start of xanga snowball fight 2006. There are just some rules I wanna clarify.

1. The object is to get as many people as possible.

2. Once you hit some one with a "xanga snowball" the person you hit cannot hit you back and vice versa.

I got you first and you can't get me back. Nananana! Hehe! ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Jessica

James Morrow, Secretary General of United Nations said...

omg...help the children of the UN..

Anonymous said...

I ment to say xanga/blog snowball.

Jessica