Saturday, December 17, 2005

Wow....

So, I've been home since Tuesday night... like practically at the stroke of Wednesday... haha... I amuse myself. Alisha and I had a very interesting road trip here (I drove the whole way, I'm proud).... but I think only the two of us will ever understand how entertaining those moments were. Anyway... I've been busy ever since. Working at Kenley's... a lot. Church. Orchestra. Working at my mom's school. Camp Charis Christmas. It's weird, because I feel like I haven't really seen that many people. But, I have seen some of my favorite people in the world, so I'm not complaining. I'm enjoying being home... with my amazing family and my incredible friends. I hate not having a car. It makes everything so much more complicated than it should have to be. But, that's ok. Well, I practically just walked in the door... but I've got to go. I'm going to babysit now... yay :) I get to go see Narnia tomorrow... extra yay.... I'm at home... biggest yay of all time :) I love you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA!! Thank you sooo much for helping at the CAmp Charis Christmas! Tonight we had a TOn more people, but it went so much smoother! But, thank you thank you thank you for helping! You are awesome and I love you!

jess said...

Tamara, it sounds like you've had a fun weekened. I went to the Camp Charis Christmas. I wanted to go on Friday, but I went saturday since it was the time I was able to find a ride. It was awesome. What do you think of the Chronicles of Narnia? I think it is awesome! Camp Charis Christmas was great. IT awesome getting to hear David K. and Katie G. jam on their guitars. I loved it!

Jessica

jess said...

Tag ur it. Read my xanga.
xanga.com/GodFollower101