Sunday, November 13, 2005

Weird habits??

First off.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY LERAH ASHBURN!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH CHICA!!!

Now...I got tagged..... by Shannon


Ground Rules: The 1st player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 weird habits of yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a xanga/blog entry about their 5 weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "You are tagged" in their xanga/blog and tell them to read yours.

1) I "stare" at people... but not really at them, more like through them... pretty much ask anybody from highschool or my roommate... or Nicole (who is from highschool so I guess that is redundant)
2) I pull out my phone and play around with it if I wanna avoid looking at people while I'm walking somewhere or something
3) Apparently I talk in my sleep, and supposedly open my eyes (but I don't think I'm really asleep then, my roomie is just paranoid)... I know that like the Stringer trademark is sleeping with your eyes (sometimes only one) not fully closed... so like you still can see part of the white of the eye.. this pretty much freaks people out (is any of this even a "habit"?)
4) I eat Fruit Snacks all the time... this is definitely since I came to Baylor... I practically inhale them... Welch's... yummy... gotta love em
5) I can spend forever in the deodorant aisle or the face products aisle... I smell every thing, I look at the ingredients (that sounds funny when you aren't talking about food), I look at the price... I love to smell stuff, I love the sense of smell... except when it's something gross...

I don't think my "habits" were that exciting... I don't really know what my weird habits are... observe them for yourself if you want, or feel free to let me know what they are... I don't really feel like tagging people... most of the people I would tag don't have xangas/blogs... blegh... sorry, I'm not continuing the game, but I "revealed" some weird habits for you, ok Shay Shay? I love you, chic...

4 comments:

jess said...

Tamara, I finally updated my blog. I am finally feeling better. Yay! I detest being sick.

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to talk to you tonight! Thanks for calling! And thanks for telling us some of your random things! I thought the cell phone thing was funny, because I do the same thing. Have a great night and see you in 9 days.. I love you forever!

Anonymous said...

YAY! I love you, Tamara. Thanks for singing to me last night (tell Mable thanks too =D). It was pretty awesome. I love and miss you and can't wait to see you.

-Lerah

jess said...

Tamara, thanx for commenting on my blog. Not very many people do. Wish me luck that this whole solo thing will go good for god. Just keep me in ya prayers.