Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Hmmm....

Well, I don't really know what to talk about but I guess I'll just tell you a little bit about my week... since that is so interesting and all... well, Sunday was pretty cool (normally I constitute Monday as the beginning of the week, but I wanna talk about Sunday, so...). We were late to church, but we were still there for part of the music and all of the preaching. The pastor spoke on Grace to Accept the Things We Don't Understand... it was good. Then, came back and after going on a trip to pick up Trish I went to Steppin' Out with FCC by invitation of Kristen. Steppin' Out is a big biannual service project that Baylor does where each group has a different project in the community for the day... we painted a small motel. It was fun. I still had paint in my hair even after showering, but it's all good... Monday was pretty typical... the guy who spoke in chapel was really good... Yesterday. Last night I got to babysit which was super exciting. YAY! It's actually a weird connection with these people, we have family in common... I only met Elizabeth cause Tim was in class (he's in grad school). She's really sweet and their kids are absolutely adorable. I was really excited because I miss babysitting so much. It has been a big part of my life for a long time and I miss all the kids that I babysit at home. I miss my preschool choir kids and having them give me hugs and sit in my lap and fight over the drum and beg to do their favorite song... I miss kids. I miss my nephew too... I was kinda upset with myself for always being asleep or away when he was awake during Fall Break while I was there... I got to see him a little, but not as much as I wanted to... my own fault though. I get to bring him home with me again for Thanksgiving, so that is exciting. I like getting him to myself :) I love Camron, yes I do :) I'm counting down the days till I get to come home... I miss you guys soooo much right now. Hopefully I will get to see everybody when I'm home... but I'll be back like December 13th anyways... YAY!!! I'm so excited about Christmas break. This weekend my cousin and fam are coming for a Baylor preview type thing (for the extra- smart kids, you know I love you, Matt :) ) so I'm excited about that. Matt, you're my favorite cousin :) Hehehe... they were here last weekend for homecoming... so here's a pic of me and my cuz... love all of you soooo much!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tag you're it... Read my xanga.. P.S. I miss you too!

jess said...

That sounds like fun to me, Tamara. This weekend I will be probably be doing work! yuk! But I'll manage to have fun somehow. I feel happy for you being able to see your family. Have fun! My geometry average is a B now and I am feeling better. Yay!
P.S. I really miss being able to talk to you.
Will you please read my blog? You don't have to if you don't want to, but I would love it if you did.

Lori said...

Hey Babe, Love you and miss you. I'm excited that you get to bring Camron too. Happy day :o) Can't wait to get a Tammy hug. yea.

jess said...

Thanx for posting Tamara. I am glad your week is going great. I 'll try to update my blog soon.