Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Uhhh.... I'm here?

Yes... I just got back to my dorm like less than half an hour ago... I am, in a word, exhausted. Christina told me I can have the traveler award for the year because I was the first to experience Camron throwing up all over me.... on the plane. Bless his heart. I felt so bad cause he was exhausted and sick and was trying so hard to be good. I love that child, can you tell? Pretty much, today was the most dramatic traveling day I have ever experienced... I should have been here like 4 hours ago. I may as well have driven back, it wouldn't have taken me much longer ;-) ! But anyway, the week doesn't look so promising... praise the Lord, two weeks and two days and I'll be back at home, in my bed, dreaming dreams that I never remember. But for now, I will work my little hiney (or maybe it isn't as little as it used to be...hahahaha...) off to finish out my first semester as a Baylor bear... but, at this very moment, I am going to change into super comfy pajamas, do all those typical nightly routines... and pray myself to sleep.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you! It was good to see you this weekend. I am sorry that it was a dramatic travel day, but hey at least you wheren't bored! So, if you get the award for first person to have him throw up on you in a plane what about Thanksgiving? Does that one count as a first... it was pretty funny! I pray that your week gets better and that you see God's face in all that you do!

Anonymous said...

Aw, I have definitely experienced kids throwing up on me. And dirty diapers exploding all over me ... so yeah, I know how you feel. I didn't see you while you were home. I'm sure I'll see you sometime over Christmas though! I ♥ (I love making those!) you, and I'll keep you in my prayers!

Leah

jess said...

That's sounds pretty tough. I've thrown up on someone before. I had a great thanksgiving. How about you?
Jessica

Lori said...

you got nothing on my 55 hours of travel :o) I love you! I am SO sad I missed you :o( we'll have to make up for it when you're here for Christmas :o)