Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I have four minutes...

I can only post quickly because I have got to get back to my homework A-Sap (haha, don't you hate it when people say that?). I just wanted to let you all know that you are in my prayers and that if there is anything that I can pray for you about... let me know! This week is ultra crazy for me, 3 tests, a paper, work, Turkey dinner with Cru, project due next Monday... then, Dallas on Tuesday, HOME on Wednesday! I'm completely psyched. You have no idea. So, just have to get through all of the craziness here in the next 7 days and then I will be able to come home and see all of my beloved people... I can't wait. I miss you guys so much.... But, the reason I wanted to post was to share this verse with you, so here goes:

Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love,
that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.
Psalm 90:14

Where are you seeking satisfaction? He is the only one who can satisfy you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN SISTA! I'm praying for you with all the work. I understand I have 2 tests, tons of reading and 4 FOUR papers due this week or by Monday! CARAZY! love you!

jess said...

I can somehow relate to that. I have to complete my work for this week in five subjects and do next week's work in those subjects. Funny you should say that God is the only one who can satisfy you....It has taken me years to figure that out. As a matter of fact, I just now figured that out. Love you and God bless. Are you coming home for christmas? If so, when are you? Please let me know on my blog. (u know the address)