Monday, November 21, 2005

There's no place like home....

Can we say, "true!"? There truly is no place like home. I cannot believe that I will be home in less than 48 hours, by the grace of God. I don't have too much to say except that I love you all in Tally (and surrounding area) and hope I get to see you while I'm at home... it looks like my family and I are gonna be away between thursday afternoon and saturday afternoon... but, we are going to Wild Adventures on Friday, so if anybody wants to get a group together and meet us there, call me! Cause I would love for any and all of you to come... My flight comes in at 1:35 Wednesday afternoon for all who want to know. If you wanna do something during the time I'm actually in town, feel free to call me... I love you all!

4 comments:

jess said...

WoW! I am surprised. Your post is really short! Just kidding!(I really meant that) lol I wish I could go to Wild Adventures, but I have family in town. Please Call my cell when you get a chance.(sorry not gonna post the number) I would love to talk to you!

Anonymous said...

oh ... I have a year pass to Wild Adventures. If anybody is puuting together a group, let me know. Lol.


Leah

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that there are no words! I can't wait to freeze with you while we camp! LOVE YOU!

jess said...

Tamara, I hope you made it home safe.Please call me on my cell and let me know how things are going.
Love ya,
Jessica