Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Short and Sweet for Jake the Cake

This is to prove to Jake that it is possible for me to write a short post, even if I haven't posted in nearly a week. My weekend was fun because Kenley, Diane, and Lerah came to visit me... it was really good to see them, because I'm starting to miss home a lot. Though seeing them did make me miss home even more I think... but it reminded me how blessed I am to have friends and family that love me so much. I love you guys! Yesterday I got to talk to my mommy, my daddy, Kenley and Kevin, Shannon, Paul, Daniel, and James on the phone... that's more people than I've talked to the whole time I've been here. It definitely made me happy. I miss you guys! Alright, enough... I'm praying constantly for all of you... and please remember the Katrina victims in your prayers... I can't imagine what they are going through.... was that short enough Jake? ;-)

No comments: