Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Living it Up

I know, I know... I'm a horrible person for not having posted this sooner, but finally I am posting pictures of our room at Baylor :) I haven't had a digital camera till now so give me a break! ;-) But now that I do have a camera I will try to post pictures more often... Alrighty, here is a peek into the the living space of Tamara and Mabel... we'll pretend it looks like this everyday, haha...

Isn't it beautiful?


More, more...


And yet more...


This is our comfy chair that I love to sit in and talk to people on the phone... Good times... Now, hold, your breath....


Mood lighting!!

Alright, now to see the lovely roomies... here's me and Mabel... trying to take pictures was interesting... I think we need sleep.... haha
So, this is the best picture we could get... isn't she gorgeous?


Believe it or not, we were containing ourselves in this picture...


Now, that.... that is just us cracking up... I'm telling you, this photo shoot was hilarious... had to be there to understand. Well, I hope you all enjoyed that.... for those of you at home, don't forget to come out to the party on Saturday night!! Check my previous post for more info... I love you guys!!!

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

cute cute cute!

Jenshka said...

I love your room. Too cute. I want one (a cute room, that is)!

Anonymous said...

he is pulling a me!

I LOVE TAMARA!!!!
oooo...Your b-day party with janelle!!! Saaaaaweeeeeeet(ish fish)!!!!!!!!

Love,
Melinda

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahaha.........:0)

I am so happy you are comming to town!!!

Love love love you!!

Melinda

Anonymous said...

I CAN POST NOW!!!! YESSSSSSS...... It was really good to see you this weekend and get all the TAMMY hugs! I have missed you sista. Nice room. But, what else would I expect from the one and only Tamara Stringer! See ya!