Thursday, March 23, 2006

Here ya go

For those of you upset me with for not posting any pics of my smile minus the braces... here ya go:


I pray you are all enjoying the end of March... Spring Break was all too short for me and it was back to the grindstone nearly the minute I stepped into my dorm here at Baylor... I just pray that God will be glorified even in the busyness. I'm here for you all if you need me. Lots of love!!

Check it out:
No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
~1 John 4:12~



P.S. I love Mabel. She's also an amazing photographer ;o)

2 comments:

jess said...

Wow...............you have a pretty smile. You are sooooo Beautiful.
Thanx for da call.

James Morrow, Secretary General of United Nations said...

Gosh! Talk about Hotness! I want your teeth..... ;o) love you,
J