Thursday, April 27, 2006

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

Hello all :o) I just wanted to post the amazing news that the Stringer twins are here!! *Yay* Sarah Marie and Rachel Elise were born yesterday evening. Sarah was 4 lb. 9.5 oz and 17 1/4 inches long and Rachel was 4 lb. 11 oz and 17 1/2 inches long. Please keep the twins, Christina, Kris, and Camron in your prayers as they experience the adjustments of having two new members to the family. So far, Christina and the twins are healthy and should be able to go home on Saturday. *Praise the Lord!* I will be going to see them next Wednesday, and I promise to post pictures as soon as I have them. I'm super excited about having two nieces!!

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made:
Your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
~Psalm 139:14

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yay, congradulations!




Leah

jess said...

God brings wonderful things to those who love him doesn't he?

Lori said...

I just saw pictures :o) and they made me smile :o) So, I figured you would have something to say about the two new additions to your family :o)

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that the babies are doing so well! ( and that we have more girls in the family now)I'd love for you to email me pictures if you have the time: loves2_draw@yahoo.com
LOL! Bye!
<3 Sydne

James Morrow, Secretary General of United Nations said...

Yeah, that is pretty sweet!! I soemwhere in my own mind think it would be way cool to have twins... but we shall see ;o) anyways.. i am excited for you that you are there today and having a blast! love you, have fun with the fam and with M..
Smile that beautiful smile!!!

James Morrow, Secretary General of United Nations said...

Oh, and i love that song that you posted last time.. The words are truly powerfull and, i love that they touch every one that reads them in a different way, and they mean something different to all of us, yet at the same time they say the same thing.. Rest in Me, Love Me, seek after Me. Let me be all you need... because I AM..