Saturday, March 29, 2008

Since I've been gone...

I know. I may as well stop saying I'll be better about blogging, because I just haven't been. This semester has been incredible, and I'm shocked that I only have one more semester left before I have a diploma in my hand. Then what?!? I've had countless people ask me that question, and truthfully, though unusually, I don't have a plan. I'm not stressed about it. God has honestly given me a peace that He is in control and I should not worry because He is powerful and faithful to work for my good, which is being completely dependent on Him. There are options, but no option is at this point necessarily more concrete than any other. I know that as I earnestly seek Him, I will bring Him glory when the time for a decision comes. At this point, I'm just enjoying Him and waiting and seeking and praying. Though the time seems so short in many ways, there is a great deal to come before I graduate :o). I cannot wait to see what He brings in that time.... I hope that you are being satisfied as God is glorified in your life. Great is the Glory of the Lord.

No comments: