Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Blackout

Sitting in the library studying for my Religion quiz
Boom, the lights go out
Uhhhh... what just happened?
Are they coming back on?
What in the world is that loud banging noise?
Did the elevators fall??
Where's Mabel? (We had separated when we went inside the library)
Surprisingly, I was calm
I sat there, just waiting for something to happen
For the lights to kick back on
Or someone to tell us we had to leave
Or something
I turn my head
And there's Mabel
What just happened??
We couldn't figure it out
How did she know I was there?
She didn't
She was walking up to "some random girl" to find out if she knew what was going on
It just happened to be me
After a few minutes we decided to leave
Walking out of the creepy, dark library
We turned back to look at the ominous looming stature
Laughing, we came back to the dorm
The power is out in the whole library??
God's way of telling us we need a break??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.................weird. I would FREAK if that happened to me.

Anonymous said...

itz a sign from God!! you can't disobey a sign from God! no more studying for us =X

Anonymous said...

A Break Is ALWAYS A Good Thing!